Here is a sample PDF signed with a digital ID issued by GlobalSign, a certificate authority recognized by Java.
This is a blank PDF page that only contains a signed signature field.
This sample PDF can be used to test digital signature validation in Java 1.7 and Java 1.8.
The digital signature in this PDF should show as valid.
Information about the digital ID
- Subject:EMAIL ADDRESSfirstname.lastname@example.org, CNemail@example.com
- Issuer:CN=GlobalSign PersonalSign 1 CA – SHA256 – G2, O=GlobalSign nv-sa, C=BE
- Serial Number:66B455C317BDB0EBB5DD59C465EC2D28
- Valid From:Nov 13, 2014 8:41:30 AM EST
- Valid Until:Nov 13, 2017 8:41:30 AM EST
- Public Key:RSA (2048 bits)
- Signature Algorithm:SHA256withRSA
- MD5 Fingerprint:46:D6:07:D8:B0:06:D0:E7:D3:D4:76:D0:80:F2:49:65
- SHA-1 Fingerprint:F2:4D:D3:DF:F5:87:C5:79:9C:B6:93:7B:A3:40:BB:17:47:F2:F8:16