Version v1.2 – June 15, 2011
- Paragraph shading – before only handled shading on tables
- More Fields Handled – DATE, NUMPAGES, FILENAME fields
- Support for Having Different Header/Footers on Different Pages
- More Accurate Vertical Spacing: Support for Auto Spacing and Multiline Spacing options. Also improved handling of text ascent, leading and descent values
- Improved Handling of Tabs: Added support for Tabs that are outside of the right margin. Also existing Tab information is handled more accurately
- Improved Handling of Multiple Font Sizes on a Single Line
- Image Placement is better handled: Before images didn’t check for proximity to the end of the page before being drawn.
- Improved Handling of Tables in Headers/Footers
- Improved Vertical and Horizontal Alignment in Tables – Dealing with Tabs and Lists in tables, and included top/bottom margins in cells.
- Improved Handling of Nested Lists
- Fixed issue with borders on vertically merged cells
- Fixed handling of unsupported fields
- Fixed some exception handling and out of bounds issues
- Fixed issue of getting the right font info for list numberings
- Internal bug fixes and enhancements.